Hey guys! The first hour or so of the game is finished, and I'd like to get some feedback. If you're interested in some testing, send me an email at zach(DOT)holbrook(AT)gmail(DOT)com and I'll send a link to a zipped version.
A few things about this version:
1. It's pretty conversation-heavy, but there are four battles available.
2. You'll need to make four characters and keep them alive, or the game might break on you.
3. The playable part of the game pretty much ends right after you get your license and talk to Vance at the inn. There are only a few things you can do after that.
4. The rules I'm using are a little weird, and I don't have much in-game guidance for them yet. To win battles, use spells and traits liberally.
5. You *might* get enough XP to level up, but levels don't really work as intended for my custom character classes after 1st (yet).